The Only Proven Trick Hackers Are Using Now (You Should Know!!!). Cybercrime is now the alarming case of everyone which it has now gotten to the point in some part of the world where the money is no longer secured anymore.
before we go more further, let know what we mean by cybercrime.
what is cybercrime?
Table of Contents
Cybercrime is a criminal activity carried out by means of computers or the internet. the internet has now become a layed foundation for frudulent activities for hackers.
What are thier proven trick used presently?
There are somany tricks hacker now use in getting access to your gagets or your computers.
Most especialy the smart phones where you will make use of your bank app and possible you make use of it for business activities.
In some part of the word presenly (Nigeria) where it was shared on social media where a link will be sent to you shared to you by your friends telling you to share to other of your friends to win a mobile recharch card or data subcription.
All that don’t work all what that deos is to gain access into your mobile phone or your computer most expecialy the mobile phone.
we should all be careful of any link will click on before we do we should make sure that the link is an approprate link leading you to an autorize source.
What are the preventive measures from hackers?
Further more, eradicating cybercrimes can not be completely removed but can avioded by reducing our exposure to it by maintaining a cybersecurity technigues on our devices and networks.
some helpful steps of avoiding cyber attack.
- Develop a clear policies and procedures for your business and employees;
- create cybersecurity incident response management plans to support these policies and procedures;
- Outline the security measures that are in place about how to protect systems and corporate data;
- use two-factor authentication for your apps or physical security keys;
- Activate 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) on every online account when possible;
- verbally verify the authenticity of requests to send money by talking to a financial manager very helpful;
- create intrusion detection system (IDS) rules that flag emails with extensions similar to company emails;
- carefully scrutinize all email requests for transfer of funds to determine if the requests are out of the ordinary;
- keep on training employees on cybersecurity policies and procedures and what to do in the event of security breaches;
- keep websites, endpoint devices and systems current with all software release updates or patches; and back up data and information regularly to reduce the damage in case of a malware attack or data breach.
Lastly, I assume this information on “The Only Proven Trick Hackers Are Using Now (You Should Know!!!)“was quite helpful, If It was, Please don’t hesitate to share with your friends using the share buttons below sharing is caring and don’t forget to comment let know what you think.