MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for African Countries are inviting applicants to take part in the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for the year 2021/2022.
The scholarship program aims to support students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program in Kenya.
however, for a student that is unable to further his/her education, this opportunity has been created to have a chance of going to school.
Their mission is to improve the welfare of the people of Kakamega county through the formulation and implementation of comprehensive multi-sectoral policies.
About MasterCard foundation scholarship program
The master card foundation scholarships Program is developing Africa’s next generation of leaders. The program allows students whose talent and promise exceed their financial resources to complete their education. With a vision that education is a catalyst for social and economic change, the program focuses on developing leaders who are transformative, encouraging them to be active contributors in their communities.
The Program provides a comprehensive scholarship, mentoring and counseling, academic support, and access to work readiness skills.
What do you stand to gain?
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation in a UP residence
- Books and printed material
- A modest monthly stipend
- Medical aid
- Travel costs (one return trip for the duration of the study period)
- Cost of one visa application for the duration of the study period
Requirement For MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- Candidates should be citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Applicants should come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and demonstrate financial neediness.
- Candidates should demonstrate leadership potential and ought to be involved in a giving back project eg. in a community, at school, church, etc
- Academic excellence is paramount and students have to maintain a high academic average at all times.
- Candidates need to be first time applicants as first-year students in the degree program
How To Apply For MasterCard Foundation
- Apply online at www.up.ac.za/apply. Alternatively, you can submit a hard copy of your application form. For more information, dial +27 (0)12 420 4297/6621 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for undergraduates and email@example.com for postgraduates inquiries.
- After your application has been submitted, it will be evaluated by members of the relevant faculty. The faculty will inform you whether you have been admitted.
- Once you have been admitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to commence the process to apply for The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program immediately.
- Successful MasterCard Foundation Scholars should have a passport to enable them to apply for a visa promptly.
- Download the hard copy of the undergraduate or postgraduate application form below.
- Submit your MCFSP application form to email@example.com for undergraduates and firstname.lastname@example.org for postgraduates together with ALL supporting documents as stated on the first page of the application form
You can simply apply online by clicking the link below.
I assume this information was quite helpful, If It was, Please don’t hesitate to share with your friends using the share buttons below sharing is caring, and don’t forget to comment let us know what you think.