How do I receive money through PayPal in Nigeria, this has become one of the most problems that discourage people mostly Nigerians.
Though it isn’t the intention of Paypal, to restrict Nigerians from withdrawing funds, using Nigerian Paypal accounts, but due to, some not-so-good reports of the system being abused for fraudulent transactions.
But is not your fault Paypal decided to put Nigeria on their black list you know it once said one bad egg can spoil the rest of the eggs.
but notwithstanding in this post, I will be showing you how to receive payment through Paypal in Nigeria so sad this restriction has made some hardworking Nigerians from receiving their hard earn money working online.
How do I receive money through PayPal in Nigeria?
Table of Contents
To open a fully verified Paypal Account with full functionality to withdraw money in Nigeria requires you to open a Paypal account from one of the Countries whereby the ability to receive funds hasn’t been disabled.
That is you can use a Paypal Account dedicated to another Country over here in Nigeria. But, it is advisable to stay away from opening a Paypal account using top Countries like Canada, the US, the UK, etc due to verification of address, and other important bios.
The method that will be given in this post, is rather, a white hack procedure, whereby users use Paypal Accounts of South Africa (SA), Lesotho, or the UAE.
that is just the trick here but I will be showing what to do and how to open such an account in Nigeria read on
here there is no need to faking your identity just simply use your legal identity as Nigerian nowhere is the tip.
Opening An Lesotho Paypal Account
The next steps will show you the step-by-step process of opening a Lesotho Paypal Account over here in Nigeria. So that you can receive funds from online transactions.
please take note before we proceed to take a very close look at this:
- Ensure all previously accessed Paypal Accounts in the browser have been logged out.
- Ensure you have cleared all the history from your web browser and cache.
- Do not run on a VPN
- Download a dedicated browser you will only use for Paypal
- Firstly, go to the URL paypal.com/ls
- Click on the Signup tab
- Select the option to Open a Business Account
- Enter into the field an active and accessible email for Paypal (Note: It is highly recommended to use a Gmail Account)
- Click on the Next button to continue the registration process
- In the next field enter your personal information. Ensure you use your real details. Including real address.
- Next, you set up your desired password and email address
- Under the Business, Information field enter your Bio info
- For a Business name, but any name of any Business brand you own, website, or formulate a name.
- Under the Phone number field, change the Country and Country Code to Nigeria 234
- Next, enter your mobile number that is functional in the field
- Read the Terms and Conditions, though, many people ignore this, Click on the Agree and Continue tab below.
- The next page takes you to business info: On the type of Business, select Individual
- Select the Category of Business in the drop-down menu
- Select the Sub-Category afterward
- If your business has a blog or website, you can enter the URL, in the URL field given. Else skip it.
- Click on the Continue option
- The next page is for Account Holder info: Under Nationality, select Nigeria
- Under the next tab for uploading Document for Identification, you can National ID
- Input your National ID number in the next tab
- Enter your date of birth in the D.O.B field
- Click on the Submit tab to complete the Paypal registration
- Next, sign in to your Email to confirm the Paypal Registration process
- Click on the Paypal confirmation link in your email inbox
- After confirming your Email.
- Log in to Paypal using this link: paypal.com/ls by using your email and password.
- In the notification area, at the top right-hand corner. Click on it, You will be requested to link a Credit Card (Master Card/Visa Card).
- Linking your Credit Card can be done at a later time.
now after creating your account are activating your redraw options but to do this you need a UBA Afri visa card.
Why Do You Need This Card
Because it’s one of the Bank Cards in Nigeria that you can use to receive Paypal funds.
Usually, when you have funds in your Paypal Account, you only need to use Withdraw to the Card option.
In turn, the UBA Visa Africard converts the domination amount to Naira which you can use to withdraw from any ATM.
Another good advantage of UBA Africa is that you don’t need to have an Account with UBA to obtain a Visa Card.
learn more on how to get a UBA Afri card from any branch.
How To Link UBA Visa Afri card to Paypal
Linking a UBA Visa Afri card to Paypal is easy and straight to the point.
- Log into your Paypal Account (using this link: paypal.com/ls)
- Click on the Profile menu
- Click on the Link and Confirm Debit or Credit Card
- You will be directed to a page to input your card details, in that case, input your UBA Visa Card Details
- Next, Click on the Continue tab after entering your Card details
- When done, a small fee will be debited from your Card by Paypal like a Dollar or so, then sent back again to confirm the authenticity of the Card
- After that, a page will appear where you will be asked to enter a confirmation page to fully verify your account
- Now, check your mobile phone or email, a text message or Paypal transaction is sent to the mobile number you used in obtaining the UBA Visa Card
- Now you get a combination of numbers and words. The numbers in front of the word CODE in the combination is what you will input in the verification field
- After you have entered the code, voila. Your account is all set up to start receiving and sending money even while in Nigeria.
this procedure given is to help you receive payment in Nigeria ensure to adhere to all steps given above and do well to stay legal all else your account can be terminated and always ensure to use the link to open your Paypal account.
You may also like:
Do well to subscribe to our email list to receive important updates from us making money online and other helpful tips and info thanks.
Moreover, It will be highly appreciated if you could drop your comment so we can know what you what and give you our best, also sharing is caring like our social platforms and share with your loved ones.
feels free to share your ideas with one another to help solve their issues by using the comment box below.