Apply for Chef Job Recruitment In Kenya 2021/2022 Vacancy has been officially released online. Apply for Chef Job Recruitment In Kenya 2021/2022 Vacancies, Jobs, Career, form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below please Read More.
And however, the Chef Job Recruitment In Kenya 2021/2022 Recruitment Application has now commenced. All Interested and Eligible applicants can apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
however the job recruitment for the Chef 2020 details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary
scale, selection process, form portal, the way to apply, deadline, important links et al. are available below on infohilltop obtained from a trusted and reliable source.
The Kenya Institute of Mass Communication is hiring in the following positions. Are you a good fit? Apply today here are the full details below…
The great catch is that successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs.16, 692/= to 24,662/= Excluding allowances and monthly keep up.
- Taking charge of food assembly, preparation, production and placement;
- Delivering and using kitchen equipment with due care;
- Reviewing of menus and dietary requirements considering seasonal and market changes within the limitation of established policies;
- Planning orders of foodstuffs for availability when needed, and maintaining price fluctuation charts and other appropriate records;
- Developing and implementing policies;
- Assisting in developing procedures and methods for food production in consultation with other administrative staff to achieve high quality meals, and cost-effective performance objectives; and
- Supervising and training of all kitchen staff working under him
Requirement For The Job Of A Clerical Staff
- Served in the grade of Cook I, or in a comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in Food Production from a recognized Institution;
- Thorough knowledge of culinary arts including cooking, baking, salad preparation and food presentation;
- Been conversant with different methods of food storage and preservation;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge, integrity and skills in Institutional food preparation.
- In addition, candidates must provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
How To Apply
Click on the official job link
click on the entry button to start application
Finally click on the the submit to send your application to the application portal
Note: ensure that all the required document are put in place before uploading to the portal it is expected for all the prospective applicant to submit he/her application on or before the closing date.
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to address below.
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
Finally, we have gotten to the conclusion on Chef Job Recruitment In Kenya 2021/2022 Vacancy. You can also leave a comment below or Contact Us by Filling the enquiry form or simply start a live chart with us we will be here to handle your problem. However, we guess this piece of information helps If our guess is right? You can share so that others will be aware of It also.
Moreover, It will be highly appreciated if you could drop your comment so we can know what you what and give you our best, also sharing is caring like our social platforms and share with your loved ones.
feels free to share your ideas with one another to help solve their issues by using the comment box below.