Are you looking for a helping hand to further your education around the word or in Nigeria?. you are in the right place. 2021/2022 Federal Scholarship Board is here to help you achieve your dreams.
The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is a Department of the Federal Ministry of Education headed by a Director, as the Secretary of the Board. It has no Governing Board as the name implies.
however, the federal scholarship board is an opportunity to scale through school in any part of the world.
FIELDS OF STUDY
Table of Contents
- Undergraduate level: Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited) etc.
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia.
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only. Age limit is from 17 to 20 years
- POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practise in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for PhD. N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted, and Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
How To Apply For The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB)
applying for the federal scholarship board you must have met the requirement stated above click the link below to APPLY.
for more info, you can as well visit the official web site for clarification on the scholarship scheme.
Note: The deadline for Federal Scholarship Board ranges from January 2021, you have to apply before the deadline listed above.
I assume this information was quite helpful, If It was, Please don’t hesitate to share with your friends using the share buttons below sharing is caring and don’t forget to comment let know what you think.
Favour Jackson the CEO of infohilltop.com who has manage other blogs/websites and a computer engineer by profession who has taken it to heart to write and keep the viewers/visitor updated on every important information.